How much does it cost to create a website in Kenya?
Create a website how much does it cost ?
Website design cost in Kenya is between a minimum of——–KSH 19,000—–to maximum of up to Ksh-450,000—-with an average maintenance fee of —KSH 2,000——per month. These estimates are subject to the needs of the business and the website design company. For details on our website design costs in Kenya, kindly check out our website design packages.
So, how much should a decent website design cost? Below are some of the factors influencing the website design cost in Kenya.
- Choice of website design agency
- Website design templates or Website design software
- Number of pages.
- Features & Functionality ( e.g. ecommerce website, app integration, etc.)
- Website design time frame
- On-Going website design and support services.
image courtesy of https://www.isitwp.com/
Website Builder Free to Use
Free website builder is the best way forward for individuals and small businesses to create free website with less or no budget. Technological advancements have made creating a website easy and somehow fun. It is no longer restricted to the processes of coding and the use of big technical phrases like HTML and FTP. The only challenge website builders in Kenya have currently is finding the right website builder. However, with several options available online, to help you find the best website builder that resonates with your brand . So, how do you choose the right website builder for your website design?
There are several site builders that offer free plans for website building. The sites host the websites in a cloud meaning you don’t even have to worry about web space. Below are some of the commonly used free website builders in Kenya:
Website design company in Kenya
Are you ready to start building the website for your business but don’t know how to find the best website designers in Kenya? Well, we are here to give you website-building tips that will help you avoid the bad website designer experience. Below are some ways to help you find the right web design company for your business.
- Set a budget for your website design
- Choose what kind of designer you want to hire
- Check their website design examples portfolio
- Read client testimonials
- Check out website pricing packages
- See if they offer additional services
- Ask lots of questions about how website is created.