MARKETING AGENCIES AND RESULT-DRIVEN DIGITAL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
Businesses have turned around after realizing the power of result-driven marketing strategies. Marketing agencies will agree that there is power in the proper execution of a marketing a campaign. A more traditional approach will have you monitoring efficiency metrics as a way of boosting ROI. But, modern marketing strategies make use of increased marketing spend to boost profitability.
A business is meant to drive and accumulate profits. This means that your marketing campaign needs to shift in perception and be profit-centred rather than cost-centred. The approach and execution of digital marketing agencies in Kenya are evolving. You last cutting- edge digital marketing strategy might be too outdated to be used again. And this is why many marketing agencies in Kenya have been staying ahead of the curve to give your business the deserved growth.
Will Digital Marketing Work For My Business?
Digital marketing is suitable for your business; that is an undeniable fact. For starters, the world is currently digital, thus lack of digital presence denies a business the chance to do better. With digital marketing, you have higher chances of reaching a larger target market than you are likely to attract locally.
Digital marketing gives businesses the chance to:
- Access larger target market
- use low marketing expenditure
- Easily track marketing strategy
- Personalize marketing campaign
- Easy communication with clients and prospective
How to Choose the Right Digital Marketing Agency for Your Business?
Choosing the right digital marketing agency is important as it determines the success of your business. You need an agency that understands how to be competitive online with guaranteed profits. The right agency should be able to meet your goals, objectives and the desired outcome of the campaign.
The following pointers should help you choose the best marketing agencies in Kenya that are more result-oriented:
- History: reviews, referrals, portfolios and past clients are some of the things you can use to gauge the suitability of an agency. If an agency promises to double your expectations and there is no evidence of such in their history, RUN!
- Specialization and experience: You need an agency with the right team members that understand your industry, and brand. For instance, you can’t hire an agency for marketing video if they don’t have a qualified videographer.
- Communication: communication is key in any forum. You need an agency that is easy to get in touch with and will keep you engaged, and have timely responses and updates. Generally, consider an agency that makes communication easy and seamless.
- Deliverable: the type of promises and claims on deliverables made by an agency determines their knowledge and understanding of the industry and your needs. For instance, if an agency claim they’ll increase Return on Investment on your PPC ads, do they understand how PPC advertising works? If the deal is too good, think twice, and even thrice.
Digital Marketing Strategy
Do you think your business can do better? Have you tried applying digital marketing to your marketing strategy? Well, the right digital marketing strategy gives a business the opportunity to grow. It helps the business achieve specific goals through channels that can either be paid, earned or owned media.
While a digital strategy is a planned action towards achieving a certain digital marketing goal, digital marketing strategy is the step by step process towards that goal. Below are some of the steps involved when creating a digital marketing strategy?
- Creating bios of buyer personas
- Identification of goals and objectives
- Identifying the right marketing tools
- Evaluation of the existing strategies and channels
- Evaluation and planning of earned and owned media campaigns
Benefits of A Digital Marketing Campaign
Digital marketing provides a platform in which businesses can get access to the wider market pool at an affordable price. Besides that, it allows a business to personalize their brand unlike the traditional marketing campaigns like print advertising. Generally, digital marketing is advantageous in the following ways:
- Reach – Wider target market especially for global businesses
- Customer satisfaction– Platforms to interact with prospective customers to understand their needs
- Cost friendly – Saves you know by reaching more people with a little budget as compared to traditional
- Brand loyalty– It builds brand loyalty by allowing the customers and prospects to interact with you conveniently
- Trackable results– The results of the marketing campaigns can easily be tracked
In conclusion, digital marketing is a necessity. It allows you to reach a wider market, target specific audience and at the same time remaining cost-effective. Choosing the right marketing agency can give your digital marketing campaign a significant boost to grow your business and better your chances of having a successful business.
Mimic Pro Simulation Round 4 Answers
👇MIMIC PRO ROUND 4 ANSWERS👇 Wondering how best to do well in the simulation? No need to worry. Below you'll find mimic pro simulation round 4...
Why Is SEO So Important for Businesses in Kenya? ( SEO in Kenya)
Importance of SEO for businesses in Kenya SEO in Kenya is one of the most power marketing strategy that businesses use to promote brand awareness,...
Mimic Pro Simulation Round 1 Answers (Buhi Backpacks)
👇MIMIC PRO ROUND 1 ANSWERS👇 Welcome to a new exciting world of Mimic Pro simulation digital marketing courseware. In this introductory round, you'll...
Mimic Pro Simulation Round 2 Answers (Buhi Bags)
👇MIMIC PRO ROUND 2 ANSWERS👇 Below are Mimic Pro round 2 answers to help create a successful campaign. You can receive an immediate answer to a...
Airbnb Marketing Strategy: Top 10 Online Marketing Tips to Increase House Bookings
Airbnb marketing strategy. 10 Airbnb marketing strategies that will not cost you too much money and will be effective. Airbnb marketing is becoming...